The aluminum auto parts market The research focuses on the major trends prevalent in the global business sector. The existing scenario of the industry has been studied and the future projections regarding the sector have also been studied. The market research report includes the evaluation of numerous influential factors including an overview of the industry in terms of recent developments in historical and current situations, key companies, applications and product/service types, key regions and markets, the forecast estimate for the global market share, revenue and CAGR. The Aluminum Auto Parts Market report is highly intensive driven by high R&D investments and has strong product analysis to maintain growth and ensure long term monetization with a forecast period of 2022-2029 .
The global “Aluminium Auto Parts” market size is expected to grow over the forecast period at a CAGR of 8.73% (2029).
DOWNLOAD A FREE SAMPLE REPORT:
The record is a thorough assessment of a rich offering of essential elements which are responsible for the development of the global Automotive Aluminum Parts market. The report splits market length, by amount and value, based on application, type and geography. The report introduces the important members of the company, along with a detailed analysis of their positions against the global landscape.
Leading players in the Aluminum Auto Parts Market include:
Linamar, NOK, Denso, Magna International, ZF, SeAH Besteel, United Automotive Electronic Systems, Continental, Rheinmetall Automotive, Cummins, Inc, Valeo Group, Bosch, Weichai Power, Honeywell International, Hyundai, TVS, CIE Automotive, Mitsubishi Electric, HELLA , Hitachi, Aisin Seiki, Toyota, JTEKT, Tenneco, Futaba Industrial, Schaeffler
MAGNE acquired 20 companies, including 2 in the last 5 years. It also sold 2 assets. MAGNA’s biggest acquisition to date was in 2016, when it acquired Getrag KG for $2.0 billion. MAGNA has acquired in 2 different US states and 10 countries. The sectors most targeted by the Company are automotive (75%) and electronics (5%).
Valeo has acquired 13 companies, including 1 in the last 5 years. A total of 4 acquisitions were made by private equity firms. It also sold 4 assets. Valeo’s biggest acquisition to date was in 1998, when it acquired Shanghai VALEO Automotive Electrical Systems for $1.7 billion. Valeo has acquired in 6 countries. The sectors most targeted by the Company are automotive (55%) and food (19%).
Continental has acquired 21 companies, including 6 in the last 5 years. A total of 2 acquisitions were from private equity firms. Continental’s biggest acquisition to date came in 2014, when it acquired Veyance Technologies for $1.9 billion. Continental has acquired in 6 different US states and 9 countries. The sectors most targeted by the Company are automotive (53%) and software (20%).
Denso has acquired 6 companies, including 2 in the last 5 years. Denso acquired in 2 different US states and 4 countries. The sectors most targeted by the Company are automotive (34%) and software (34%).
Robert Bosch acquired 19 companies, including 2 in the last 5 years. A total of 5 acquisitions were made by private equity firms. It also sold 7 assets. Robert Bosch’s biggest acquisition to date came in 2012, when it acquired Service Solutions Segment SPX for $1.2 billion. Her biggest leaked sale was in 2014, when she sold LR Nelson to Fiskars for $26 million. Robert Bosch acquired in 7 different US states and 5 countries. The sectors most targeted by the Company include machinery (22%) and Internet software and services (11%).
The Aluminum Auto Parts Market is majorly split into:
Engine and powertrain
Aluminum Automotive Parts Market Application Covers:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, Italy and rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Australia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia and rest of South America)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
ACCESS THE FULL REPORT:
What to expect from this Aluminum Auto Parts Market report
- You can make your business development plans when you have information about production value, production cost and product value, and more for the next five years.
- A detailed overview of regional distributions and popular product types in the market.
- How do large companies and mid-level manufacturers make profits in the market?
- Estimate the break-in for new players who wish to enter the industry.
- Detailed research on overall Automotive Aluminum Parts market expansion that helps you decide on product launch and asset development.
The report analyzes the key opportunities in the Aluminum Automotive Parts market and identifies the factors that are and will continue to drive the growth of the industry. It takes into account past development designs, development drivers, as well as flow and future patterns.
The objectives of the Aluminum Auto Parts Market study are:
- To investigate and explore the world limit, creation, esteem, use, status and conjecture.
- Focus on the key Aluminum Auto Parts manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans for the coming years.
- Focus on global key manufacturers, identify, describe and analyze the market competitive environment, SWOT analysis.
- Define, describe and predict the market by type, application and region.
- Examine the potential and benefits, opportunities and challenges, restraints and dangers in the global market and key district.
- Identify key trends and factors driving or hindering the Automotive Aluminum Parts Market growth.
- Dissect the doors open to the search for partners by recognizing the sections with strong development.
- Decisively dissect each submarket for individual development model and their commitment to Aluminum Auto Parts
- To separate energetic progressions, for example, expansions, game plans, new release shipments, and watch acquisitions.
- Establish a decisive profile of the participants and deeply break down their development systems
We offer customization of Aluminum Automotive Parts market report to suit the specific client terms:
- 20% customization.
- Five countries can be added according to your choice.
- Five companies can add according to your choice.
- customization up to 40 hours.
- After-sales support for 1 year from the date of delivery.
Thank you for your interest in the aluminum auto parts market research publications; you can also get individual chapters or regional/country report versions such as Germany, France, China, Latin America, GCC, North America, Europe or Asia.
Irfan Tamboli (Sales Manager) – Market Intelligence Data
Phone: +1 (704) 266-3234 | +91-750-707-8687
Mail to: [email protected]
This press release has been prepared with the aim of providing accurate market information that will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]