Coherent Market Insights has published a new research report titled “Analysis of Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market 2022 by Market Trends (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, and Investment Opportunities)”, Size, Share and Outlook. This research offers strategic recommendations based on industry expert consultations on market development, consumer demand, sales models, revenue forecast, gross margins and regional growth. It focuses on regional developments as well as market growth, pricing, sales models, revenue forecast and gross margins. The competitive landscape analysis of leading competitors is included in this study, along with information about their company profiles, industry sectors, market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities in the coming years.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐒 $ 𝟖𝟗, 𝟏𝟏𝟓.𝟒 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐒 $ $ 𝟏𝟓𝟕, 𝟏𝟗𝟐. 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟓 𝐞𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐑 𝐨𝔟.
𝗥𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘁-https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/1498
Original equipment manufacturers provide brand new auto parts. Replacement parts, such as bumpers and rims, are made by the same manufacturer as new car parts. As automobiles become more technologically advanced, the demand for aftermarket parts increases. Many car manufacturers stock stamped body components for up to 10 years, creating an endless supply of spare parts. The demand for automotive remanufacturing increases as automotive quality increases, which in turn increases the cost of replacement parts. The reverse logistics process plays an important role in the supply chain. Although an error can occur at the warehouse or in a customer’s order, the process of getting returned products to fulfillment centers is a time-consuming process. Returned products must be processed and inspected, then returned to stock or disposed of.
Competitive Landscape and Segmentation Analysis of Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market:
The research includes a number of prominent manufacturers in the market. It helps readers understand the alliances and strategies market players are employing to stave off competition. This in-depth research provides an in-depth analysis of the market. Footprints can be found by looking at the manufacturers’ global revenue and global price.
Our report focuses on the top players of the global Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market, with production, price, revenue and market share for each manufacturer, covering:
Partners: Valeo SA, ZF TRW, Carwood Group, Robert Bosch GmbH, Meritor Inc., Monark Automotive GmbH, Budweg Caliper A/S, Genuine Parts Company, ATC Drivetrain Inc. of America, Inc., and Jasper Engines and Transmissions.
Global Automotive Parts Refurbishment Market, By Component Type:
• Engine and related parts
◦ EGR valves
• Transmission and related
• Electricity and electronics
• Related to wheels and brakes
◦ Hub assemblies
◦ Master Cylinder
◦ Brake Calipers
• Air conditioning compressors
• Fuel systems
Global Automotive Parts Refurbished Market, By Vehicle Type:
• Particular Cars
• All-terrain vehicles
• All-terrain vehicles
» 𝗡𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: United States, Canada and Mexico
» 𝗦𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 & 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Argentina, Chile, Brazil and others
» 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁 & 𝗔𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮: Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa and rest of MEA.
» 𝗘𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain, BeNeLux, Russia, Nordics and Rest of Europe.
» 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮-𝗣𝗮𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰: India, China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia and rest of APAC.
𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗗𝗙 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗲: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/1498
Growing number of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) alongside growing number of obsolete vehicle models is expected to drive the growth of the auto parts remanufactured market throughout the forecast period.
In addition to this, the growing popularity of reverse logistics to cut costs and strengthen the supply chain is expected to drive the growth of the auto parts remanufacturing market over the forecast period.
Summary of the COVID-19 debacle:
The outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has been a major setback for the global auto parts remanufacturing market. The crisis-fueled shutdown of manufacturing facilities and cancellation of shipments have significantly affected the market’s supply chain. Excluding the consumer goods sector, the market is regaining its pre-pandemic momentum.
Key points to remember:
• The auto parts remanufacturing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period owing to the increase in product launches alongside growth in vehicle production. For example, in May 2021, Borg Automotive, Europe’s largest auto parts remanufacturer, acquired SBS Automotive to gain access to new markets such as Denmark, Russia, Poland and France.
• Geographically, the European region is driving the global auto parts remanufacturing market in the wake of the increase in the number of road accidents, the presence of major original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), strict road safety standards in Norway and growth in vehicle production in Germany.
• Another notable region is North America which is increasing the global auto parts remanufacturing market due to increase in reckless driving, high demand for hybrid and electric vehicles and the growing adoption of IoT (Internet of Things) technology for integrating devices into automobiles. .
– The deployment of recent data acquired by our own researchers. These provide you with historical and future data which is analyzed to show you why the Automobile Parts Refurbishment market market is changing; this allows you to predict changes in the industry and stay ahead of your competitors.
– Concise analysis, understandable graph and table format will help you quickly find the information you want.
– Indicates the region and market sector most likely to grow rapidly and capture the market.
– A regional study demonstrating how the product or service is used in each location and the factors affecting the market there.
– Comprehensive company profiles for major market players, including company overviews, company information, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for major market players, as well as new launches services/products, partnerships, business expansions and business acquisitions presented in the past five years.
– Market forecasts for the sector, taking into account recent developments, including growth prospects and drivers as well as challenges and constraints in emerging and developed economies.
– Porter’s five forces analysis is applied to give an in-depth understanding of the market from many angles.
– Provides opportunities for market development in the coming years along with an understanding of the industry through the Value Chain – Market Dynamics scenario.
𝗕𝘂𝘆 𝗡𝗼𝘄: https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/buy-now/1498
➣ What will be the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market size and growth rate in 2025?
➣ What are the key drivers driving the growth of the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market?
➣ What are the key market trends impacting the valuation of the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing market?
➣ What are the barriers to market expansion?
➣ Who are the major players in the auto parts remanufacturing industry?
➣ Which companies are the most significant contributors to the Automotive Parts Remanufacturing Market valuation?
➣ What would be the market share of each region during the forecast period?
➣ What is the expected growth rate and valuation of the Automotive Parts Refurbished market during the forecast period?
𝗧𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁:
1. Research objectives and hypotheses
▪ Research objectives
2. Competence of the market
▪ Description of the report
– Definition and scope of the market
▪ Executive summary
– Market Extract, by Type
– Market Extract, by Application
– Market extract, by region
▪ Consistent Opportunity Map (COM)
3. Market dynamics, regulation and trend analysis
▪ Market dynamics
– Market opportunities
Consistent market information
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, USA.
USA: +1-206-701-6702 UK: +44-020-8133-4027
About Coherent Market Insights:
Coherent Market Insights is a global market intelligence and advisory organization that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and advisory services. We are known for our actionable insights and genuine reports in various fields, including aerospace and defense, agriculture, food and beverage, automotive, chemicals and materials, and virtually any field and an exhaustive list of subdomains under the sun. We create value for our clients through our highly reliable and accurate reports. We are also committed to playing a leadership role in providing insights in various post-COVID-19 sectors and to continuing to deliver measurable and sustainable results to our clients.
This press release was published on openPR.